Discover a healthier, happier you.
Nutrition and lifestyle habits have a big impact on your physical and mental health. This means that you can positively influence your health now and in the future with your diet and lifestyle choices. If you would like to understand how, then you have come to the right place.
Combining a holistic approach with current nutritional science I provide personalised dietary and lifestyle recommendations. My aim is to give you the knowledge, motivation and support to look after your own well being.
Would you like to
- Understand how to eat to age well?
- Improve digestive symptoms such as IBS, bloating or heartburn?
- Increase your energy levels?
- Reduce anxiety or depression?
- Lose weight?
- Reduce PMS or menopausal symptoms?
- Address muscle or joint pain?
- Sleep better?
- Have healthier skin?
My aim is to help you maximise your health potential by:
- Helping you to understand the role your diet is playing in your health
- Identifying the root cause of your health problems
- Working with you to design a personalised plan of manageable changes based on a diet of whole, real foods.
- Motivating and supporting you to make changes that will help you to feel healthier and happier
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge of current, evidence based nutrition principles, to empower you to take control of your own wellbeing. Through simple diet and lifestyle changes we can all improve our health allowing us to enjoy life to the full.
Prior to our first meeting I will ask you to fill out a detailed questionnaire and food diary which I will review before our first consultation.
At our first consultation we will discuss your specific goals, health problems and history in more depth.
About Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. It is an evidence-based, holistic therapy. It combines the science of nutrition with natural drug free medicines.